Combat the newest systemic risk in financial services.
Operational Resilience requires more choice, more agility and more freedom.
Shift data and move workloads between multiple cloud providers
Financial institutions are making big digitalization moves. Over the next decade, cloud will transform the industry. And the current trajectory is that this will happen using a narrow set of cloud service providers. This is precisely what has regulators worried.
When regulators act, you’ll need flexibility. With a hybrid and multi-cloud infrastructure to future-proof your business, Teradata delivers this flexibility.
Get the blueprint for ensuring operational resilience.
Explore how to ensure business continuity by having the ability to seamlessly switch between multiple cloud service providers and moving back on-premises. This architectural blueprint shows how organizations with Teradata Vantage™ and Teradata’s high-speed data fabric can:
- Increase their flexibility to avoid being locked into a single public cloud vendor
- Connect workloads in a highly distributed environment
- Perform queries at scale on any system on the fabric
Outages and disruptions are inevitable
With cloud infrastructure concentrated in the hands of a few large companies, a single point of failure can result in sweeping outages, with dire and far-reaching consequences.
Having largely solved financial resilience, regulators are now focused on Operational Resilience as the biggest near-term risk.
See what has your CRO concerned
Regulators have expressed two primary Operational Resilience concerns:
- They want to avoid a single institution becoming overly reliant on one or a very limited number of service providers.
- They also want to avoid large numbers of financial institutions becoming reliant on the same limited number of service providers.
- This has ramifications not just for the CRO, but the entire C-Suite. Especially when future plans rely heavily on just a few key technology partnerships.
Deliver operational resilience for your business
Operational resilience in the cloud requires the ability to seamlessly move workloads between different cloud providers and back on-premises when necessary. Teradata delivers this flexibility to ensure enterprise organizations can:
- Gain true freedom, choice, and portability to future-proof your business
- Make any data move swiftly–with minimal disruption
- Avoid being locked-in to a single cloud service provider
- Meet regulator expectations and retain flexibility to adapt as the regulatory environment evolves