To elevate CX, marketers know they must move beyond gut-driven activities and towards data-driven campaigns with measurable outcomes. But how far have they come in delivering on those data-driven dreams? According to a new report from Teradata and the CMO Council, "Forging the Future of Customer Experience," only 3 percent of marketers believe their organizations are effective in turning their customer data into insights and actions, while a shocking 36 percent admit they just don't have the data to know their consumers - let alone anticipate their needs.
Download the report now to learn more about the challenges that data-driven marketers face, and what can be done to tackle them, with extensive survey data and exclusive interviews from top marketing leaders including:
- Boon Lai-VP of Global Partner Marketing, Cisco
- Scott McAllister-Former SVP Digital Customer Experience Transformation, Comcast
- Sebastian DiGrande-Former EVP, Strategy and Chief Customer Officer, GAP
- Liz Miller and Nicole France-VP and Principal Analyst, Constellation Research
- Suresh Balaji—Regional Head of Marketing, HSBC
- Martyn Etherington—Chief Marketing Officer, Teradata