Brought to you by Teradata Peer Advantage and Analyst Relations
Today’s supply chains must overcome continuous and rapid change.
Pervasive digitalization. Multiple delivery channels. New entrants to the market that have retrained consumers to expect on-demand access. Pandemic accelerating trends. All of these factors come together to create challenges for supply chains.
Watch this recording to learn:
- How to modernize data pipelines to better enable measuring inventory quality with descriptive analytics, and to process inventory in near real-time
- Demand forecasting use case: training models, determining product velocity, and forecasting at scale
- Industry outlook
- Lenin Rathinasamy, Manager of Supply Chain Data Science & Operations Research, Dillard's Store Services, Inc
- Lennie Colborne, Director, Enterprise Information Management, Federated Co-operatives Limited
- Simon Ellis, Group Vice President – Manufacturing/Energy Insights & Supply Chain Strategies, IDC
- Danesha Marasinghe (Moderator), Director Industry Expert - Supply Chain, Teradata