Expectations on how large organisations manage their data risk is increasing from regulators. In Australia, financial services organisations are challenged to meet regulations such as APRA Connect.
In face of these challenges, Teradata’s DataDNA solution offers a complete and fact-based view of your data landscape to accelerate and reduce the risk associated with your data strategy execution.
Join this session co-presented by Teradata and Deloitte Risk Advisory to learn how a metadata driven approach and automation at scale can work to provide cross platform data forensics for:
- CDO in defining an optimised approach and plan to execute their data and data governance strategy
- CRO in identifying data control gaps, opportunities to improve risk management, and respond to regulatory requests
- Data Consumers (Data/IT SME’s, Data Scientists and Business Users) to improve their data literacy, trust and productivity
- CIO in defining ways to optimise and simplify their IT infrastructure and operations with less cost, effort and risk
- CEO around ways to accelerate their digital transformation program
Watch it on-demand now!