Teradata는 엔터프라이즈 분석 회사를 위한 연결된 멀티 클라우드 데이터 플랫폼입니다. 엔터프라이즈 분석은 처음부터 규모까지 비즈니스 과제를 해결합니다. 테라데이터만이 오늘날의 대규모 및 혼합 데이터 워크로드를 처리할 수 있는 유연성을 제공합니다. kr.Teradata.com 자세히 알아보세요.
Teradata Highlights Cloud-first Stance at AWS re:Invent
Teradata (NYSE: TDC), the cloud analytics company delivering Pervasive Data Intelligence, is at AWS re:Invent 2019 this week, showcasing its cloud capabilities with speaking sessions, technical sessions, in-booth education, participation in the AWS Marketplace Partner Solution Expo and 1:1 meetings with partners, customers, analysts and media. In all of these activities, Teradata will showcase its flagship product, Teradata Vantage, which delivers analytics, data lakes and data warehouses – all unified in the cloud and available as-a-service.
“With its modern cloud architecture, Teradata Vantage enables Teradata customers to take advantage of everything the cloud has to offer: elastically and independently scale compute or storage, pay only for what is used, leverage low-cost object stores and integrate analytic workloads,” said Brian Wood, Director of Cloud Marketing, Teradata. “By providing these capabilities in a public, multi-cloud or hybrid cloud environment, Teradata is moving the cloud forward and continuing to innovate in the core areas impacting the modern cloud architecture. This ensures that Teradata customers can move from analytics to answers wherever they are on their cloud journey.”
At AWS re:Invent 2019, Teradata is also announcing that it has achieved the Amazon Web Services (AWS) PrivateLink Ready designation, which recognizes that Teradata has demonstrated successful integration between Vantage and AWS PrivateLink. AWS customers interested in using AWS PrivateLink can be confident that Teradata Vantage is generally available and fully supported.
Teradata Activities at AWS re:Invent 2019
Teradata Booth #405:
AWS re:Invent 2019 attendees interested in learning more about Teradata and its Vantage software for cloud analytics are invited to stop by the Teradata booth (#405). Topics include:
- Vantage on AWS
- Consumption pricing
- Support for Native Object Stores such as Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3)
- How Teradata services work with AWS services
- Vantage Developer tools
- Machine Learning and Graph Engines for Vantage
- Customer stories and analytic use cases including financial fraud, churn reduction and customer experience
Teradata Speaking Sessions:
- Wednesday, Dec. 4 at 4:45p.m. in MGM, Level 1, Grand Ballroom 124: Teradata speakers Ashish Yajnik, Vice President of Product Management, and Scott Dykstra, Director of Cloud Solutions & Strategy, will discuss how Teradata uses AWS to power the enterprise analytics it offers to Teradata customers.
- Wednesday, Dec. 4 at 10a.m. in Mirage, Grand Ball Room F: Teradata experts Vinod Raman, Product Manager and Mahesh Subramanian, Senior Director, Engineering, will join Ashish Palekar, Director, Product Management at AWS to deliver a technical deep dive on Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS).
Teradata representatives can also be found in the AWS Marketplace Partner Solution Expo on Thursday, Dec 5 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Customers, prospects and partners interested in meeting 1:1 can reach out to Brian Wood to schedule a private meeting.